Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Working Online/Offline - Offline/Online

Face your past without regret, handle the present with confidence and prepare for the future without fear. So let me look back at the situations during the third quarter as I try to ramificate them.



Like the arrow keys, I go up, often down, left or right? Woah. Undecided. I have always dreamt of being at a constant but there has been always a variation that I could sometimes not stand. I hate this one bit. And now, I would like to make this in a random mode because I don't wanna put my tears into waste anymore. Hey, family, a pc junkee, the mind, ambitions, the horrible t****** most especially. That thought me how to hate some matters in life that an ordinary human wouldn't expect to. And there's only one thing in my whole life that saves me from loneliness. Praise.


Yea, I was sorry for myself. If it doesn't show, I suggest you should try your very best to be strong then. :) *forced smile this is.

So, what about now? Move on, I will. I can never bring the past back, but to the present I'll surely have with me the unbearable lightness of being, oh, those those.

Where we at?

No comments:

Post a Comment