Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Been Getting Through With It

In my Technology and Livelihood Education subject, I have learned a lot although we're still on the first half of the first semester. My ideas and interests unfold, and that I learned how to have a better research through the use of those search terms. I have developed my skills on how to effectively express emotions and to speak the thoughts on my mind by blogging, and a lot more!

However, there were still woes that made me apply my learnings more slow, and it is the population that we have in our class. And yea, it is apparent that it's quite inevitable for us to create noise, not a sound but an annoying noise.

There's nothing else that I can do but to deal and go with the flow. Whatever may happen, I know it's because of some reasons.

Proving on, I will just have to bear with the situations I'm in in school. I know and I suppose that everything, asd time will pass by... everythings gonna be okay. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment